Today was such an odd day in my eyes. I wake up so early to get my house in order for my sister Tauyna to come and stay with us. Long day of cleaning etc. Dance, football etc.
I just now realized I didn't even ask my baby how is day was. That is something we had decided to do with eachother everyday.
I did ask him how he was doing and he said he was just down a bit. I can normally tell when he is down just by his facial expressions. There are so many days when I WISH I could have more down days than him. Only because I feel like he has so many down days they over power the good ones. I want him to one day not think he is cursed and deserves all the pain in the world.
When he was having a really rough day the other day and he kept saying "Why not him?" I was so sad. Because I did lose my daughter who was cheated out of a full life with us. But I don't know how I would ever heal without him if it was him. He doesn't know it or maybe feel like it but he is really my ROCK. He is the reason I keep it moving. yes the kids also. But I just always think of all the struggles he has been through and if he is still standing in front of me then I can keep it moving to. He really is my strength. We do have our days but overall I KNOW we love eachother, we care about eachother! Alot of couples are doing it to do it. We are doing it because we love eachother.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment