I have not title for today because I can't describe how I feel today. When you aren't sure what do you say to people?
Ok- that means you are fine with everything....
I would much rather just say I am here because at times that is how I feel. That I am just here physically but not so much mentally.
I want to think one day I will wake up and actually be like oh Thank you for another day.....But I feel as though in a way I am not thankful for another day becuase I am missing a piece to my everyday life. Yes I do have others in my life that I should be thankful for and believe me I am beyond thankful they are a apart of my life! Its just at times I feel like there isnt much to be thankful for....
I will finish in the morning after I collect all my thoughts ....
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment